[gdal-dev] Nodata is None, but still has blanks?

Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca
Tue Jan 18 08:41:46 PST 2022

Never mind! Paying attention to the version numbers answers the Q: Conda is built from libtiff 4.x while GnuWin32 libtiff is back on version 3.x.

I’ll see if I can find a contact at libtiff.org about adding a line about the library and tools being available via Conda as well as the other sources.

-Matt