[gdal-dev] Nodata is None, but still has blanks?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jan 18 09:14:33 PST 2022

Hi Matt,

Just for the record, the TIFF tools are also distributed to the MS4W
users as well, on the web mapping side of things ha (I use them often,
so when I find something useful I try to distribute them).
https://ms4w.com   Cheers from the far east side.

-jeff

On 2022-01-18 12:41 p.m., Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca wrote:
> Never mind! Paying attention to the version numbers answers the Q: Conda
> is built from libtiff 4.x while GnuWin32 libtiff is back on version 3.x.
>
> I’ll see if I can find a contact at libtiff.org about adding a line
> about the library and tools being available via Conda as well as the
> other sources.
>
> -Matt//

Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/