[gdal-dev] crunch lib

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Mar 6 10:31:44 PST 2022

Can you be more explicit of what does not work exactly ?

- I've just tried https://github.com/DaemonEngine/crunch and it does
build, but doesn't install headers or a library file, so can't be easily
used by GDAL

- I've just tried successfully the build instructions at
https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/dds.html#build-crunch (for Linux), and
then managed to build GDAL against it with "cmake ..
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/home/even/install-crunch"

Even