[gdal-dev] CMAKE poppler c++17

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Mar 6 10:42:05 PST 2022

| Thereafter, MrSid driver cratered on some 2004 Lizardtech defines in
lt_platform.h that defined possible GCC compilers topping out at <= 5
(rather than a future unimaginable 9 or 12). Removing a desire for
MrSid, in this instance through ccmake,

That's completely unrelated to building GDAL through autoconf or cmake.
This is an issue with the LizardTech SDK that indeed remains stuck to
ancient GCC versions

I see I locally patched line 40 of lt_platform.h to remove the GCC
version check, and then things go flawlessly

#if (defined(__GNUC__) || defined(__GNUG__)) // && (3 <= __GNUC__ &&
__GNUC__ <= 5)

I've just tried to submit this issue to their support service.

Even