[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.4.2 RC2 available

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Mar 9 11:53:55 PST 2022

Thanks Even.  RC2 works well on Windows in the MS4W build environment.
The only issue was that I had to re-apply the patch for Poppler 22.x
(this is the known issue of course, that is well discussed
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2022-March/055529.html )

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training