[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.5.0alpha1 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Mar 21 12:35:56 PDT 2022

Forgot to mention that the GDAL specific options to control the CMake
build are documented in https://gdal.org/build_hints.html (of course
general CMake variables that control builds, like the ones listed at
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/manual/cmake-variables.7.html, can
also generally be used)

Practical examples of build recipees as used by CI can be found in
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/.github/workflows/cmake_builds.yml
and
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/.github/workflows/android_cmake/start.sh
(although for the later this is probably done in the most idiomatic way
to cross-compile for Android)

Even