[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.5.0alpha1 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Mar 24 06:46:20 PDT 2022

Bas,

given that autoconf support for GDAL will remain in 3.5.0, we can keep
things unchanged for now in frmts/grass/GNUmakefile if the driver
remains in-tree. Once autoconf support for GDAL is gone, indeed the
simplification of your patch could be done.

But the status of last discussions is that the GRASS drivers will
probably be moved in their own repository before 3.5.0.

Even