[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.5.0rc4 available (Re: GDAL 3.5.0 release candidate available)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue May 10 14:33:43 PDT 2022

Sean,

So your issue is with a GDAL autoconf build. I can't see any significant
changes in configure.ac between GDAL 3.5.0 and 3.4.0 related to rpath.
This has probably not changed in years. I do see in your logs that the
linking line of GDAL has a

  -rpath /usr/local/lib

and that there's a /usr/local/lib/libproj.25.dylib file

But perhaps the issue is more with the PROJ CMake build (hypothesis that
you could check by testing with a PROJ 8.2.1 autoconf build) ? I don't
know... Mac + rpath is hostile territory for me.

Does running a GDAL binary, like gdalinfo, works before using that
delocate module ?

Yes 5413 is CMake specific.

Even