[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL for android and ogr2ogr version differences

Vak vaakrssb at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:19:41 PDT 2022

Hello everyone, please excuse me this is all quite new to me.

I'm trying to compile GDAL (release/3.4) for android using NDK order to
use ogr2ogr in my application, but I'm having some problems.

Is it as simple as putting all the .c/.cpp in a .mk along with the .h
and proj4 and sqlite as a static library?

potentially, I have the possibility to compile GDAL 2.4 using the depo
of someone who managed to do it, is there a big difference between these
versions of ogr2ogr?

VaK