[gdal-dev] Call for discussion: RFC88: Use GoogleTest framework for C/C++ unit tests

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Nov 20 17:07:35 PST 2022

Even,

I'm not a huge GoogleTest fan but then I'm also not saying it *worse* than
any alternative, but the reasons are reasonably convincing, and I'm happy
if those running and contributing tests are happy!

Should I understand from the RFC that
https://github.com/rouault/gdal/tree/gtest implements the migration?  (ie.
we have already done the work to migrate, we just need to agree on it?)

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows | +1 650-701-7823