[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr doesn't connect to MS SQL Server

Reetz, Michael (NLPV) Michael.Reetz at nlpvw.niedersachsen.de
Sun Oct 23 23:25:44 PDT 2022

Hi Andrea,

maybe it would be sufficient to add that file. But, unfortunately, I don’t have any privileges to write to that folder or to install any software. I always have to make a request to our IT-department which is a very time consuming procedure. For good reasons “normal” users are not allowed to install software or even run portable versions of applications. Greetings from EMOTET and Co. 😉

Best regards
Michael