[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt GDAL 3.5.3RC1 as final 3.5.3 release

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Thu Oct 27 08:31:27 PDT 2022

the problem is that

  work/gdal-3.5.3/swig/python/extensions/gnm_wrap.cpp

has the same timestamp (in the tar file) as

  work/gdal-3.5.3/swig/include/gnm.i

running

  touch work/gdal-3.5.3/swig/python/extensions/gnm_wrap.cpp

after unpack and before build results in a successful build.

I guess make wants object > source, not >=, which seems fair.

I wonder if gnm.i is itself generated as part of distfile creation, and
if it needs a 'sleep 1', or if this is "git checkout"  followed by 'make
dist' and it's all blazingly fast?