[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt GDAL 3.5.3RC1 as final 3.5.3 release

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Oct 27 09:55:28 PDT 2022

Greg,

I indeed see that some generated files have a lower timestamp than their
.i sources. Probably something due to some files being regenerated as
identical (apart higher timestamp) to their existing versions in git and
thus not being committed into git. There is nothing new in the
generation process related to this, so weird that this shows up only
now. Or perhaps this has hit in the past unnoticed.

Anyway I've uploaded updated archives whose only difference is just
doing "touch swig/python/extensions/*" on top of rc1

   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.5.3/gdal-3.5.3rc2.tar.xz
   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.5.3/gdal-3.5.3rc2.tar.gz
   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.5.3/gdal353rc2.zip

I've also modified the mkgdaldist.sh to force updating the timestamps
for future releases

Even