[gdal-dev] odbc issue

Andreas Oxenstierna andreas.oxenstierna at t-kartor.com
Fri Sep 16 23:52:17 PDT 2022

I would use this method https://community.claris.com/en/s/question/0D50H00006h95LvSAI/quick-setup-for-filemaker-15-postgres-on-a-local-mac
to transfer all FileMaker data to PostgreSQL with the option to directly add geography locations as spatial geometries, 2D and 3D (PostGIS)

Best Regards / Vänliga hälsningar

Andreas Oxenstierna
Senior Strategic Advisor

+46 733 206831
andreas.oxenstierna at t-kartor.com
connect on Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreas-oxenstierna-52876325/>

T-Kartor Geospatial AB
Olof Mohlins väg 12
291 62 Kristianstad
www.t-kartor.com
+46 44 206 800
info at t-kartor.com

This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above of any such misdirection.