[gdal-dev] odbc issue

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:58:24 PDT 2022

Filemaker is an old proprietary database isn't it? Is there a reason that
you have to use it? QGIS has quite a bit of data processing power built in
and easily connects to many FOSS databases. So I wonder if you might be
better off using something better than Filemaker in the first place. Can
you give us more details?