[gdal-dev] GML driver - gfs geometry type values and supported GML geometry types

Johannes Echterhoff echterhoff at interactive-instruments.de
Thu Jan 5 06:59:36 PST 2023

Even,
Thank you, that was very helpful. Then I’ll map Curve to CompoundCurve and Surface to CurvePolygon.
The possible reason, that this may be due to a lack of mapping between OGR and QGIS geometry types, is quite intriguing. I tried to find out more on the web, and came across https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/core/providers/ogr/qgsogrprovider.cpp (if that is the right place to look for the actual code), but could not find out more about the implemented mapping. Oh well, it’s ok.
Again, thanks, and best regards,
Johannes