[gdal-dev] GDAL sponsored maintenance report: Aug 2021-March 2023

Kai Mühlbauer kai.muehlbauer at uni-bonn.de
Mon Mar 27 09:50:34 PDT 2023

Dear Even,

Thanks for this extensive summary. I've followed closely on mailing list and GitHub and there have been a lot of good reads and interesting discussions. For us users and developers it's good to see that the project and it's surroundings are in good shape.

Thanks for your responsiveness and help in all those places. Your and other contributors expertise is indeed invaluable.

Thanks to all sponsors making this possible.

Cheers,
Kai