[gdal-dev] Building GDAL documentation with ReadTheDocs

Javier Jimenez Shaw j1 at jimenezshaw.com
Wed Jul 24 23:48:49 PDT 2024

Interesting report from "google search console" I got today. This is just
one example, there are many pages like this one:

Page is not indexed: Duplicate without user-selected canonical
page is not indexed. Pages that aren't indexed can't be served on Google)
Google-selected canonical:
https://proj.org/en/9.4/operations/projections/putp6.html