[gdal-dev] cmake error: IMPORTED_LOCATION not set for imported target "GEOTIFF::GEOTIFF"

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Jun 4 08:29:00 PDT 2024

Hi,

I don't reproduce this on my Linux setup. Can you give more information on:

- your operating system

- CMake version

- cmake command line you used to build libgeotiff

- cmake command line you use to build GDAL

Also, if you've reused an existing GDAL build directory that was used
with a prior libgeotiff version, perhaps try rebuilding in a fresh build
directory. libgeotiff CMake

Even