[gdal-dev] doc bugs about prereqs, surfaced by updating pkgsrc for 3.9

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jun 6 10:59:52 PDT 2024

Attempt to improve in https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/10151

> 2) NEWS for 3.9 does not mention that there is now a requirement for a C++17
> compiler.

==> 3rd bullet point of "In a nutshell"

* [RFC
98](https://gdal.org/development/rfc/rfc98_build_requirements_gdal_3_9.html):
   Build requirements for GDAL 3.9

> 3) The person also marked gdal for c17

Can you be more explicit about you mean by "the person also marked gdal
for c17" : where exactly?