[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.10.0 beta1 available for testing

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Oct 15 15:13:14 PDT 2024

> Not sure whether it is just me, but make install now seem to create
> two bin directories:

Andrew,

is it a game where readers are supposed to guess which operating system
you use, in which version, which exact cmake invokation you've used and
any other details needed to reproduce what you see ;-) ?

The .gnu suffix is a weird one!

Is is 3.10.0 specific or do you see the same with 3.9.3?

If this is some sort of Linux environment, a reproducing recipe,
preferably starting from a base Docker image of the system and all
instructions to install packages and reach the point where one can build
GDAL would be a bonus.

Even