[Geodata] Fwd: FOSS4G Presentation Confirmation Required

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Wed Jul 18 16:13:52 EDT 2007

Hi, folks. I took the liberty of submitting a discussion panel session
for FOSS4G on behalf of the committee. I'm hoping to have very frank
talk about the current state of things within OSGeo, where we stand,
where we hope to go, how we're doing it, what the pitfalls are, etc.

Who's interested in/willing to be on the panel itself? I hope to get
three or four of you signed up before confirming the session. ;)

    http://www.foss4g2007.org/presentations/view.php?abstract_id=249

SDE

----- Forwarded message from FOSS4G 2007 <info at foss4g2007.org> -----