[Geodata] Minimal metadata for modern geodata

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Thu Mar 15 21:22:47 EDT 2007

Jo,

I think you hit that nail on the head and would encourage you to even pound
on it harder.
More distance between the 2 stools is a potential approach.  How much
further can we push?
The ebXML group is doing fine.  They target a specific audience.
The  GeoRSS group targets another audience (Mass Market).  The only catalog
they need might be Wikipedia-like.  This would be simple enough!
Pat.