[Geodata] Geodata License

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Mar 20 21:01:22 EDT 2007

Ok, I'm in the process of setting up a telecon next monday with the
Science Commons ED and Counsel.  They're updating their 'database faq' -
http://sciencecommons.org/resources/faq/databases.html - which is where
CC focuses on how to license data.

If anyone has questions about what CC thinks their licenses mean for
geodata let me know.  And if anyone is interested in jumping on the call
let me know and we can probably make it happen.  I think we can ask them
lots of geodata questions and those will then feed in to their FAQs.

best regards,

Chris