[Geodata] Re: Geodata Meeting Times

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:45:13 EST 2007

Ok, so that experiment didn't work unless Markus and I are the only ones who
are going to be meeting.  I don't want to completely give up though.  If you
are willing to let me submit your email to timetomeet.info, please just send
me your email.  If not, please send me (not the list) a list with the
following information: Time Zone, Times generally available per day in the
following format:

Timezone: US Central
Monday:
7am-6pm