[Geodata] Re: [Aust-NZ] NZ geodata on OSGEO?

Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 29 06:35:16 EDT 2008

IMO:

Brent,

It seems clear cut, but I'd prefer that we were open with LINZ about our
intentions and give then the chance to comment if they wanted to.

It will also flag that we're planning to use Open Source spatial tools
with their data and may generate some more interest on their part.

Bruce

> I can re-visit this with LINZ if necessary, but I figure the above reply
may
> constitute an appropriate permission to do what we want with it?
>
> If not, please let me know & I'll ask again :-)

Notice:

contained in this email.