[Geodata] Re: [Aust-NZ] NZ geodata on OSGEO?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 04:16:17 EDT 2008

Martin Spott wrote:
> Well, OSGeo had been approached for hosting the stuff and a nice place
> has already been found - as far as I can see. I think you're
> distracting from the real challenge in this case  ;-)

Sorry for any redundancy, I've been following the Aust-NZ list version of
this thread where that had not been mentioned. I read through the Geodata
list's archives minutes after sending that last post of course...

geotorrent.org is still a nice service though, and they are already
shipping 85 and 40gb datasets. there's nothing wrong with mirrors and
more download options...

Hamish