[Geodata] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Requesting a new maillist

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Jun 21 14:38:55 EDT 2008

Bob,

Thanks for the input. us_tiger is already gone. BTW. the geodata list is
such low volume atm that I forgot I was already sub'd to it. I think we
will try using the geodata list and if we really need a new list in the
future, so be it.

I will start up some discussion there later today. Please join it as I
would value your input and idea in this discussion.

-Steve