[Geodata] about OSGeo geodata catalog

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Jul 8 11:03:03 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Sorry for not responding earlier. I did an installation quite a long
time ago in collaboration with Johnny Graham. We just released our
last Release Candidate for Geonetwork v2.4.0 . I would suggest that we
use that catalog if we install it again, it has many CSW ISO 2.0.2
improvements. Fact is that I will be away for some weeks now,
traveling for work and for holidays.
Ciao,
Jeroen