[Geodata] about OSGeo geodata catalog

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Sun Jul 26 18:39:50 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,
Sorry, I am on holidays so no fast answers from my side. For the
GeoServer part, is it related to a change of the default ports
GeoNetwork and GeoServer run under? In that case also check the file
Mapservers.xml under intermap/WEB-INF/ where it lists two services
running on localhost port 8080.
Cheers,
Jeroen