[Geodata] Historical Boundaries Dataset

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Mar 3 12:06:53 EST 2009

thanks Rafal,

Yes I know that way, and we have nice maps in the mapcollection of our
Instiute from that time and also a good A0 Format Scanner, but I try to
avoid that kind of work... ;-)

but If I do It that way, would it be legal to publish the digitized data
under a free open licence to share it with the community, even if the
(paper)map itself is copyrighted?

best regards,
Christian

--
Christian Willmes
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group