[Geodata] (no subject)

omar verduga omar.verduga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:21:51 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm Omar Verduga, I´m willing to participate in SOC developing a mashup
using openlayers and darwin core for geolocalization of species using data
in geographical tags of DW , but I have a doubt,  anyone had worked in Digir
or TAPIR for the query protocol?
Any previous experience?
I was thinking in use the simplest provider for DW metadata, since i want to
focus the most part of the time to OpenLayers development.

Thanks in advance

ps, by the way, i'm sending this post to geodata list and soc list, there's
any problem with that? or I must choose only one?