[Geodata] Re: Stop signs, traffic lights, and other street intersection data

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jul 8 17:22:46 EDT 2010

You'll want to hop on the OSM community mailing lists to discuss those
finer details. I believe at the intersection of multiple roads there is
a single point/node and you can simply add some tags to that point based
on the community guidelines:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dtraffic_signals

Some info on imports:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines#Discuss_import_with_community