[GeoForAll-Africa] [November, 24-Deadline] for the 7th Digital Earth Summit -TRAVEL AWARD FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS and abstract submission

kamal labbassi kamal_labbassi at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 22 09:07:58 PST 2017

Dear Colleague

it's to remind you of the deadline of November 24th tosubmit your abstract and to apply for TRAVEL AWARD FOR YOUNG SCIENTISTS for the7th Digital Earth Summit 2018.

You are kindly invited to submit your abstract usingour online system available at:

http://www.desummit2018.org/Registration.html

We look forward to receiving your kind contribution.

Bestregards,