[GeoForAll-schools] [ATENCION este correo es SPAM] Re: possible synergies between Teacher Training & School Education and GeoForAll Iberoamerica international project

Elżbieta Wołoszyńska-Wiśniewska | UNEP/GRID-Warszawa ela at gridw.pl
Fri Jul 24 07:57:04 PDT 2020

Hi Sergio,

In Europe there were also some several projects implemented including
research on how geoinformation and development of geoskills is present
in different curricula. We also tried to define/set up a profile of
geoLearner.

Just to give you some idea, please visit websites of:

GI-Learner project https://www.gilearner.ugent.be/

Geocapabilities project(s) https://www.geocapabilities.org/

European Association of Geographers (EUROGEO) was a partner in all those
initiatives with some other members of OsGeo community. If you want to
get in touch with EUROGEO me or Nikos can help.

Best wishes,

Ela

Elżbieta Wołoszyńska-Wiśniewska, Director of Education and Geoinformation

UNEP/GRID-Warsaw Centre – In partnership with UN Environment
Sobieszynska 8, 00-764 Warsaw, Poland
M: +48 603 198 961
e-mail: elzbieta.woloszynska at gridw.pl; http://www.gridw.pl
*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL*