[GeoForAll-schools] [ATENCION este correo es SPAM] Re: possible synergies between Teacher Training & School Education and GeoForAll Iberoamerica international project

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Fri Jul 24 10:11:46 PDT 2020

Thank you Ela. All these initiatives are very interesting and will sure help in going further with things we want to develop within our Ibero-American project. Teaming with EUROGEO can be an attractive alternative. I'll share these ideas with my colleagues and we'll probably need to arrange a meeting with you and/or Nikos (and maybe someone more).

Best,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía