[Ica-osgeo-labs] Online Collaborative Mapping Tools

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Jul 25 07:19:06 PDT 2014

Yes, Sorry!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus - Politecnico di Milano

Public Participation GIS: a FOSS architecture enabling field-data collection
 http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2014.887150#.UwPVuIVnibF

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" - Co-chair - OSGeo Charter Member - ICA - OSGeo Advisory Board Member - SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it

Enviados: Viernes, 25 de Julio 2014 10:58:14

Yes, please. Suggest him to look some example here

geomobile.como.polimi.it

or Policrowd 2.0

http://geomobile.como.polimi.it/policrowd2.0/?q=node/45
http://geomobile.como.polimi.it/policrowd2.0/?q=node/60