[Ica-osgeo-labs] OSGeo-Live in a training setting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:30:06 PDT 2014

Thanks Lluis, your description is very comprehensive, and a valuable,
unbiased summary of OSGeo-Live's strengths and weaknesses in a teaching
environment.

I expect this summary will be something that others will want to
reference in future, and as such, I would like to copy it into a public
location.
I'm thinking that we should either set up a testimony wiki page, or
include testimonies in our existing history page. (I'm currently erring
toward adding this testimony into the history page).

Does this make sense?