[Ica-osgeo-labs] Idea: GeoForAll Sprint

Bridget Fleming bridget at afrispatial.co.za
Wed Aug 26 03:07:18 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff

Great idea! I am happy to get some educators in SA together to participate
in such an event. We won¹t be able to meet in Nottingham but we can work
remotely?

Count me in. I head back to the classroom next year to use GIS to teach
the curriculum. Know that kids love QGIS!

Bridget

On 2015/08/26, 9:54 AM, "Suchith Anand"
<ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of