[Ica-osgeo-labs] Idea: GeoForAll Sprint

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 03:49:50 PDT 2015

Hi Bridget,

Thanks for the update. It will be great to have this edu sprint in South Africa. As there are many events happening and planned in Europe, N.America, Asia with the FOSS4G Regional conferences  ,  we now have opportunities to arrange Geo4All meetings/sprints coinciding with these events.

Having the edu sprint in South Africa will be excellent to build up momentum for Africa and globally (Myself and others will join remotely). And esp. with the excellent pool of developers and educators in QGIS in South Africa, it will  be success. So, if everyone agrees , let us plan Geo4All Sprint in South Africa.