[Geo4All] Inviting ideas for expanding AgriGIS research globally

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Thu Jun 2 05:47:28 PDT 2016

Also this:

Call for Papers for a JSTARS Special Issue on "Advances in Agro-geoinformatics Research and Applications"

Full paper submission deadline: October 15, 2016

More info at: http://www.grss-ieee.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Call_for_Paper_ArgoGeoinformatics2016.pdf​

Regards,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática