[Ica-osgeo-labs] Newsletter - March 2016

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 11:46:18 PST 2016

Patrick, thanks for sharing this very relevant info. Hopefully Maria will be able to show the video demo of Europa Challenge app, eLocust3D at the meeting but more importantly discuss ideas with participants on how we can build synergies with  the Europa Challenge to expand more ideas/collaborations with the UN organisations for more ideas.

Also it will be good to highlight one Europa Challenge app in each month's Geo4All newsletter. May i request you to select one and prepare a short article for the newsletter. It serves two purpose
1. Hightlights the excellent work of a great team
2. Promotes Europa challenge and inspire new students and SMEs to build innovative applications for future.

Suchith