[Ica-osgeo-labs] call for UN training material

Massimo Di Stefano epiesasha at me.com
Fri Mar 25 20:40:01 PDT 2016

Hi Maria,

at this a link the notebooks developed last summer for the OSGeo-Live GSoC:

https://github.com/epifanio/OSGeoLive-Notebooks/blob/master/GSoC-2015/Introduction.ipynb <https://github.com/epifanio/OSGeoLive-Notebooks/blob/master/GSoC-2015/Introduction.ipynb>

https://github.com/epifanio/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/en/quickstart/jupyter_quickstart.rst <https://github.com/epifanio/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/en/quickstart/jupyter_quickstart.rst>

- The project is in a “alpha” state.
I’m actively working on it  …  collaborators wanted ;)

Thanks,
Massimo.