[Ica-osgeo-labs] R: call for UN training material

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Mar 26 01:19:38 PDT 2016

Dear Massimo
Might I ask All of You to put the links and references on the webpage that I made in such a way to have everything collected in one place. If the material is not ready, simply write a comment where you say that it is work in progress.
This will facilitate the work in revising all material that are available without get crazy in trying to remember where we can find them ;-)
Best!
Happy Easter!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung