[Geo4All] Post your educational information on the OSGeo/GeoForAll educational inventory page -- a reminder!

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Thu Aug 3 10:28:09 PDT 2017

Just posted one: http://www.osgeo.org/node/1807?

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/
________________________________
De: GeoForAll <geoforall-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> en nombre de Charlie Schweik <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu>
Enviado: martes, 25 de julio de 2017 17:54
Para: OsGeo, GeoForAll
Asunto: [Geo4All] Post your educational information on the OSGeo/GeoForAll educational inventory page -- a reminder!

Hi GeoForAll colleagues,

With FOSS4G 2017 Boston coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to encourage all of you to post metadata on any FOSS4G educational activities you'd like to share with our community. We've had two postings in 2017... there must be more things happening! It would be great to see a lot more new entries and I'll show them off in my FOSS4G presentation...

To post your FOSS4G educational information, go here:

http://www.osgeo.org/education

Cheers,

Charlie Schweik

--
Charlie Schweik

Professor, Department of Environmental Conservation &
Interim Director of the School of Public Policy,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS