[Geo4All] Post your educational information on the OSGeo/GeoForAll educational inventory page -- a reminder!

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:37:05 PDT 2017

Hi Charlie,

Might make sense to coordinate to get some of these resources
cross-listed on the new site. You can see it starting to take shape
here.

http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/resources/
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/geo-for-all/

It would be good to migrate many of these items listed in your link in
the new site. Feel free to use screenshots in your presentation at
FOSS4G :)

Jeff