[Geo4All] Special opportunity at OSGeo booth at FOSS4G 2017 Boston

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Wed Aug 9 20:48:03 PDT 2017

This year OSGeo is providing an opportunity for GeoForAll labs to promote their lab at FOSS4G 2017 exhibition while volunteering at the OSGeo booth (you can bring your flyers, brochures, stickers etc.)
If you are interested, please sign up on the wiki for a specific time slot
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Booth <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Booth>

Also, if you have not done so, please submit information about your lab so that it can be added to the new website
https://goo.gl/forms/rKyJmN3yfdFFj1553 <https://goo.gl/forms/rKyJmN3yfdFFj1553>
see more below in Jody’s email.

Thank you all and looking forward to meet GeoForAll members who can make it to Boston next week.

Helena

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 2:30 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please have content in by Friday August 11th for inclusion in the beta website as shown at foss4g next week.
>
> The data collection forms are here:
> GeoForAll Labs <https://goo.gl/forms/rKyJmN3yfdFFj1553>
> Resources <https://goo.gl/forms/bzuUrsFAYEXRDVtq2>
> If you have already provided your content - thank you. While you can review the results online osgeo.getinteractive.nl/geo-for-all-labs <http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/geo-for-all-labs/> it is still being worked on. We can make any corrections needed if you stop by the OSGeo booth.
>
> A reminder that the Resources form  is used to list any course material or presentations you wish to share.
> --
> Jody Garnett

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,