[Geo4All] final call friday - list your geofroall labs in time for foss4g

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Thu Aug 10 07:34:02 PDT 2017

Hi. Just filled the form for our lab. Tell me if it's all ok (it's name is Comunidad gvSIG Uruguay; I couldn't see it yet in the new website). I will also like to ask you to remove South America Region from here: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/geo-for-all/how-to-join-geo-for-all/. The Iberoamerica group replaces that one. Thank you,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY