[Geo4All] GeoForAll Labs map

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 06:45:53 PDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 5:10 AM, <b.j.kobben at utwente.nl> wrote:

> Hi Jeffrey,
>
> Thanks for the pointers. I notice that the styleguide asks for special
> fonts to be used (MiriamLibre and Sintoni), but how to do that on the
> website? Are these fonts accessible as webfonts or any way to convert them
> from the .ttf versions supplied...?

Hi, if you just go to Google Fonts, you can get the code to put to HTML:

https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Miriam+Libre
https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Sintony

However, this will work only if you are online, if you need offline use or
you want to host it yourself, here is what Jody G. found:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/27696481/574907
https://google-webfonts-helper.herokuapp.com/fonts/sintony?subsets=latin

Tested both. It work well.

Vaclav