[Geo4All] GeoForAll Budget 2018

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Dec 2 23:13:42 PST 2017

Hi Sergio,

Thank you for these excellent updates . This will be great opportunity to provide  GeoForAll Students Award and thank you and the LOC for coming forward. We see students not only as the future of OSGeo but current leaders of OSGeo.

Once the Board approves the budget, we will start process to get the student awards structures in place. You can then contact the OSGeo Treasure directly for this. Thanks again for your initiative .